Purchasing A Puppy
* First, make sure that a French Bulldog is the right breed choice for you and your family. Do some research on the breed and some of the associated health issues. Bulldogs are not for everyone and require more maintenance than most breeds. With that being said, Frenchies are a WONDERFUL breed and everyone should have the joy of owning one. Bulldogs do cost more than most breeds as they require a lot of help in the breeding and birthing department. For example: progesterone testing to see when your female is ovulating, artificial inseminations, C-sections, round the clock care for the first 3 weeks after birth, bottle feeding puppies that won't nurse, etc.
* WAITING LIST * We do have a waiting list for our litters. There is no deposit required to be placed on our waiting list. Once added to our waiting list, you get updates when our females have been bred, Ultrasound results, due date announcements, birth announcements, etc. If you would like to be removed from our waiting list at any time, please let us know.
* PICKING YOUR PUPPY * Puppy picks start around 3 weeks of age. A deposit will hold a puppy until it is ready to go home. There are a couple different ways that you can choose your puppy. We can send pics and video to help make your choice. We can also video chat to show the differences between puppies. At this age, we cannot allow visitors due to the potential for bringing illness to the young puppies. The puppies are NOT vaccinated at this young age and are VERY susceptible to illness. We DO NOT have a kennel. The dogs and puppies are kept in our home and are a part of our family.
* PRICING * All of our dogs and puppies are registered with AKC (American Kennel Club). Typically, the price range for our puppies with Limited AKC is $4000 to $5000. Occasionally, we may have a puppy priced a little higher depending on color and quality. Limited AKC means that the puppy will be going to a pet home where it CANNOT be shown or bred. Pricing depends on quality and color. We ONLY breed high-quality health tested dogs.
* PAYMENT OPTIONS * Deposits are taken when the puppies are 3 to 4 weeks old. Deposits are $1000 and can be paid by cash, Zelle, Paypal or personal check. Remaining balance is due at the time of pick-up and can ONLY be paid by cash or with a Cashier's bank check. We do not accept any other forms of payment at pick-up. We DO NOT accept personal checks of any kind at the time of pick-up. If wanting to pay the remaining balance via Zelle, payment must be sent prior to pick up. Zelle payments need to be sent at least 2 business days prior to pick up.
* WHAT IS INCLUDED * Puppies receive appropriate vaccines, de-wormings and are micro-chipped while they are here. At 7 weeks of age, the puppies are taken to the vet's office for a thorough check-up. Puppies go home around 9 weeks of age. Occasionally, we will keep a smaller puppy for a week or two longer. We prefer if you pick your puppy up here. If that is not possible, we can meet you with your puppy but that must be set up beforehand. We DO NOT ship our puppies. All puppies come with a two year genetic health guarantee. Puppies are AKC registerable. They come with limited registration. Full registration (breeding rights) is available if we discuss it. Copies of the parent's genetic health testing results also come with your puppy; as well as, microchip registration form, health records, AKC papers, a 5 pound bag of puppy food, puppy toys, and a dog bed. We also include tips to owning a bulldog, crate training your puppy, how often to vaccinate your puppy, and when to spay/neuter your puppy. Once you purchase a puppy from us, do not hesitate to contact us at anytime with ANY and ALL questions you may have pertaining to your puppy.
*PUPPY PICK UPS* We do allow families to pick up their puppy at our home. Please be respectful of our home and do not visit any pet stores, dog parks, other breeders or kennels prior to visiting with us. You may be asked to put on shoe covers and/or wash your hands prior to handling puppies. DO NOT bring your current pets! Keep in mind that the puppies are not fully vaccinated, so exposure to other animals needs to be limited. Even if your pets are vaccinated, they could still inadvertently carry something that can be passed to young puppies. If you are running late, please let us know as sometimes we have other pick ups scheduled on the same day.
* Contact us to introduce yourself and for more information. Let us know what kind of home you could provide for one of our puppies. Also let us know if you have a color or sex preference. We have waiting lists for our litters and do not have puppies available all the time. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list, please contact us.